Call Us: 0113 3120 222

Protect the things that matter to you

Who is our partner?

The UK’s largest tenant referencing agency; Homelet also provide specialist contents insurance.

What does it include?

£50,000 of cover for your own contents
£10,000 of Tenancy Liability cover, for accidental damage to you Landlord’s property, possessions, fixtures and fittings.


Call their friendly team on 0800 035 8258, quote ‘YourNest’ and our scheme number ‘1514949′.

Contents Insurance

Find out more about what the Homelet insurance policy and tenants liability covers in this handy guide.

Click on the image to download a handy guide which goes through some of the finer details from what the policy includes, to how this protects you and how to apply.